Picture yourself working in one of the largest companies in the world. You are at the forefront of change and this role will challenge you like no other.
As the voice of the business to external talent, the role of the Talent Acquisition Manager is to design and drive best in class attraction strategies and interventions to ensure the attraction and recruitment of high quality candidates into our Global Business Services Hubs located in Romania, Costa Rica and Malaysia. Your reach will be broad: partnering with local HR Leadership teams and HR Business Partners to establish a deep understanding of modern attraction tools and channels as you help transform our business.
If this opportunity excites you, you have just excited us!
- University graduate with a degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar field of study;
- 5-7 years’ experience in professional Talent Acquisition Role with increasing levels of responsibility;
- Demonstrable track record of driving significant and transformational changes to attraction and strategic sourcing approaches within large complex organizations;
- Experience in Talent Brand Marketing, social and digital media;
- Experience in effectively tracking and reporting of recruitment projects and programs delivery;
- Effective stakeholder management and influencing skills;
- Good knowledge of eRecruitment systems and processes;
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate technical HR information clearly and concisely;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Full mobility to travel and live abroad if required.
- Results oriented, inspiring and engaging, multitasking, ability to work under pressure, good sense of urgency, capacity for analysis and organization.