A multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Paris.
- Develop and support custom / bespoke iSeries programs with primary alignment to Listed Systems group
- Assist with 3th level support of the operation, testing, enhancement of the custom application and its impact capacity process
- To gain an understanding of finance and accounting roles and data flow within the Technology group
- Ownership and accountability. Applicant will collaborate, execute task assignments on the sprint, Global initiatives within the Listed Systems
- Provide application support Level 3 on in house application (in/out of office hours) and iSeries batch processing
- Bespoke programming of reports for different offices or business lines around the various data files using SQL, ILE RPG, Free format RPG, CLLE, (Xml and Java 20%) etc.
- Experience in full SDLC required: user requirements gathering, application/system analysis and design, development and deployment;
- Minimum 2 years experience on OS400 / System 36; RPG, ILE-RPG, RPG/400, RPG36, OCL, CL, embedded and Dynamic SQL, QUERY/400, RLU, DFU, SQL/400, Data Base Utility (DBU 5.0);
- Experience in the AS400 Turnover change management process would be good or similar deployment tools (Aldon).