The company is a leading global platform, solutions and services provider with 30 years of experience in software and technology
- Serve as the single point of contact for customers related to Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Support issues.
- Good knowledge of user account administration (Microsoft Office 365 / Microsoft Active Directory).
- Develop technical knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and other technologies as required.
- Take ownership and responsibility of an issues from start through to a successful resolution.
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
- The Service Desk Engineer must ensure the support team members to close out their tickets properly.
- Develop sound understanding of IT operations and related applications as well as business related processes and procedures.
- Maintains and consistently demonstrates a general knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Business professional written and oral German language skills
- Business professional written and oral English skills.
- Familiarity with the fundamental principles of ITIL/SLA
- Field incoming requests to the Service Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues
- Prioritise and schedule problems. Escalate problem (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician
- Perform post-resolution follow up activities to requests
- Reinforce SLAs to manage end-user expectations