A multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Paris.
- Oversee and contribute to the development of new features front to back as part of an Agile team
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions to agreed specifications, within agreed time scales, using code review practice and occasionally pair programming
- Point out architecture or code issues, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up
- Assess regularly technical weaknesses in the application or development process and propose action plans (obsolescence, security, resiliency, monitoring, software/infrastructure upgrade)
- You have experience with AngularJS/REACT/Angular, RESTful and WCF web services
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- You are willing in working in an international environment, you like to interact with stakeholders in collaboration with the business analyst
- You are familiar with: Git, NUnit Testing & Continuous Integration frameworks approach (TeamCity, Sonar, JUnit)
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.