- Italy’s most important insurance company, while still being the 3rd biggest globally. At a national level, our client takes the 10th place and is active in all counties and important cities, with over 88 agencies and places of business.
- The company has an insurance portfolio that covers the entire market: from vehicle insurance, non-vehicle general insurance in corporate and retail segments, to outbound travelling, life insurance and other.
- Installing, configuring, and administration of LAN, WAN Cisco, Firewall gateway Checkpoint equipment, web filtering and Cisco Ironport email equipment, Websense DLP applications and equipment, 802.1x Cisco ISE network secure access application, IPS/IDS Cisco Sourcefire applications and equipment, Splunk event management application
- Coordinating networking & security project teams
- Optimizing the functionality of said systems and applications
- Manages the relationship with external providers
- As an expert, initiates and participates in the acquisition process relating to interest
- 1+ year of experience
- English language: Advanced level
- Higher education
- Mandatory certifications in compliance with law
- Domain related knowledge: Cisco networking LAN & WAN, routing, Linux scripting, networking services: DNS, BGP, VLAN, IPSEC, MPLS, Checkpoint FW, Iroport ESA & WSA, SourceFire IPS, ISE, Splunk, Websense DLP
- Organizing abilities, synthesis & analysis skills, proactivity, stress and effort resistance
- Capacity of evaluating the current situation and proposing the best technical solutions for the company
- Ethical, loyal, organized, and capable of coordinating relationships with both internal and external providers
- Willingness to assimilate new domain-related knowledge