CaseWare is a leading supplier of software solutions to accountants and auditors worldwide. Founded in Toronto in 1988, CaseWare has become the dominant provider of mission-critical accounting and auditing software used by domestic and global accounting firms, corporations, governments and tax authorities.
- IFRS Financials template content and feature development in CaseView
- Work with CaseWare teams, partners and clients in Europe, Middle East, Singapore and Toronto
- Content and feature development for their IFRS Financials line of products within their bespoke CaseView development environment
- Training and supporting their partners and clients will also be part of the role
- The ideal candidate has a background in accounting and or auditing and in IFRS financial reporting and is looking to move into the software industry, has in depth understanding of Microsoft Excel and is used to working with complex worksheets and formulas
- Fluent in English
- An understanding of financial reporting and accounting
- Organized and familiar with planning and project management
- Able to work structured, methodical and autonomously
- Good communicator
- Pro-active self-starter
- Passionate about software
- Knowledge of CaseWare Working Papers is beneficial, especially CaseView.
- Knowledge of Windows environment is beneficial
- Experience with Cloud services is beneficial