CaseWare is a leading supplier of software solutions to accountants and auditors worldwide. Founded in Toronto in 1988, CaseWare has become the dominant provider of mission-critical accounting and auditing software used by domestic and global accounting firms, corporations, governments and tax authorities.
- Template customization for European and Middle Eastern markets
- Follow up on client issues with CaseWare International teams in Europe and Toronto
- On-line product support for clients in European and Middle Eastern markets
- After sales activities for clients in Singapore and South East Asian markets
- On-line and on-site training for clients
- Fluent in English
- An understanding of financial reporting and accounting
- Organized and familiar with planning and project management
- Able to work structured, methodical and autonomously
- Good communicator
- Pro-active self-starter
- Passionate about software
- Knowledge of CaseWare Working Papers is beneficial, especially CaseView.
- Knowledge of Windows environment is beneficial
- Experience with Cloud services is beneficial