Our client unlocks the potential of people and businesses by creating a dynamic platform for open innovation in the world of financial services. Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, the company provides the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury and capital markets.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements
- Device detailed technical specifications from High level Architecture solutions
- Review design suggestions and ensure the delivered code fulfills the expected level of quality
- Test, debug, analyze and fix application problems/issues
- Work closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion
- Follow the software development lifecycle process
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolve program problems
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- 3-5 years’ Enterprise grade software development experience using JEE stack
- Proficiency in Core Java (8+)
- REST API Design and Development
- Spring, Hibernate or similar ORM framework
- SQL Experience (Preferably Oracle 11g+)
- Web front end frameworks (Angular 2+, Bootstrap, Material Design)
- Strong understanding of Design patterns and OO Principles.
- Good understanding of software performance optimization and metrics
- Hands-on experience with unit testing best practices and implementation
Nice to Have Skills
- Spring Boot experience is an asset
- Dependency management and Build tools (Maven / Ivy)
- CI/CD (Jenkins or similar tool)
- Working with Scrum in a multiple scrum team environment.
- Familiarity with Microservices is an asset