CaseWare is a leading supplier of software solutions to accountants and auditors worldwide. Founded in Toronto in 1988, CaseWare has become the dominant provider of mission-critical accounting and auditing software used by domestic and global accounting firms, corporations, governments and tax authorities.
- Suggest, design, document, implement, and communicate incremental improvements to our development, CI and deployment processes for developers
- Advocate for the clients to make CaseWare’s solution platforms the premier platforms in the industry
- Document, develop, and test, build and deployment jobs for apps
- Manage and review source code merging, issue tracking, continuous integration, and deployment jobs for third party developers
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues arising from deployment of third party apps in our development and test environments
- Assist with code review, testing and approval of third party apps
- Fluent in English
- 2 years of experience in programming
- Ability to code in Java, TypeScript or equivalent
- Understanding of development workflow – software code branching models and promotion workflow from development to staging to production
- Understanding of network security such as SSH, SSL, VPN, encryption, etc.
- Solid understanding of continuous integration and software development cycle.
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment