- One of the largest insurance and asset management companies in the Netherlands
- The first international company to enter the life insurance market in Romania
- Mission: To offer concrete solutions for the unforeseen
- Develop, maintain and extend the software application based on specified documentation.
- Review and contribute to technical solutions and architectural decisions and feature specifications, from a technical standpoint
- Estimates technical effort based on high level requirements
- Give consultancy for colleagues in Analysis and Testing phases, where technical input is needed
- Analyze functional requirements and create technical documentation based on it
- Perform module tests and provide support for integration tests
- Perform code-review
- Perform first tests (unit tests) of the implemented features
- Understand, create and debug database related queries
- Maintain documentation of all the implementation phases of an application
- Provide support for testing phases
- Provide support and documentation for release moment and hyper care
- Provide post-development maintenance for applications: defects and incidents solving
- Senior Backend .Net developer, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in analysis and design of web application development with C#, .Net technologies and SQL Server such as ETL Jobs (SSIS/ Jasper) and stored procedures.
- Experience with MVC methodology and principles.
- Knowledge of web services or API. Knowledge of creations and consumption of REST and SOAP services.
- Experience in full SDLC: user requirements gathering, application/ system analysis and design, development, and deployment.
- Innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous, and keen to develop his tech skills.
- Experience with DevOps approaches for CI/CD and release management (e.g., Azure DevOps)
- Azure Cloud technology is a plus
- Knowledge of React is a plus
Our client offers
- The flexible, quantifiable component, that gives each employee the opportunity to opt for some of the benefits below, in the total amount of 525 RON gross. Depending on the chosen benefit package, there will also be taxes paid by the employee – the value of these taxes will be deducted from the net salary: o Optional private pension
- Meal tickets
- Gift vouchers
- Public transport or petrol / diesel bill
- Medical services for the employee and family members
- Dental services
- The fixed component:
- Life insurance
- Surgical insurance
- Additional optional pension offered by the employer – for those who choose their optional pension from the list of flexible benefits, the company will pay RON 50 extra to the amount chosen by the employee
- Premium for the birth of a child
Page 1 of 1